“The largest draw to the area, as compared with many other coastal areas, is the live oak trees and the sense of community,” Klickie said. “St. Simons is still a small Southern town where the locals are known for their friendliness and hospitality.”
Quite a few of Klickie’s clients have been attracted to the island’s new architectural style, which draws on the coastal vernacular of the Low Country South with hints of old Louisiana and the colorful Caribbean.
New building growth has taken a stronghold on St. Simons as many old buildings can no longer be refurbished to conform to current building codes, construction and flood restrictions. Great care is taken to preserve the wildlife indigenous to the area and its lasting beauty.
Klickie believes that “knowledge is power” and she has been extremely successful using that knowledge for her clients -- new and old. With an unparalleled knowledge of real estate in the Golden Isles and a style that appeals to a broad clientele base, Klickie has become the “go to person” for any real estate need. Klickie is regularly asked to consult regarding properties in the area as well as acting as a Realtor® consultant for the village master plan and the Saint Simons Land Trust. She has been quoted as the professional source for articles in the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times and these publications feature her listings of special interest from fishing and golfing to water front and birding.
Klickie offers knowledge, empathy, flexibility, honesty, creativity, company team effort, security, and confidence. “I can assist you with property and take you to the closing table in a smooth, organized, professional manner."
“I believe communication and education as the two things that can make the sales process understandable and fruitful for you."
"I believe in this marketplace, and in conducting my business with integrity and enjoyment. Most of all I believe in the quality of life we have in the Golden Isles. I am happy to share it and careful to preserve it.”Klickie's contributions and achievements include:
- Loss Mitigation Certified
- Distinguished Realtor® 2000
- ’96 Realtor® of the Year
- Circle of Excellence Life Member
- Oglethorpe Award recipient
- Graduate, Realtor® Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyers Broker designation (ABR)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist designation (SRES)
- Top Sales Producer for the entire Golden Isles Association of Realtors® for the last 7 years
- Sales in excess of $50 million in 2006 and 2007
- Member National Association of Realtors®
- Member Georgia Association of Realtors®Past President of Golden Isles Association of Realtors® Multiple List Service
- Past member of Golden Isles Association of Realtors® Board of Directors